Thank you to everyone who took the time to provide feedback in our Winter Survey 2023 held during December – via paper forms in the Centre and an online form. The two surveys were broadly similar – with a few extra questions online.
We particular thank everyone who provide detailed feedback on how we are doing and a range of comments and suggestions for the future. The survey results are being reviewed and we hope to take as many of the ideas forward as possible this year.
Overall your feedback was positive with average scores of 4.3 and above (out of 5) for every question.
Here are four pieces of feedback on the Centre which we were particularly pleased to see:
- “The Centre is vital as a help for patients in shock after the diagnosis and gradually enables patients to live positively with that diagnosis.”
- “Thank you for all your help and support. It’s a wonderful, friendly place. We couldn’t have got through our experiences without you”
- “The Centre is amazing and I’m so very thankful it has been there for me during this difficult year. Thank you for everything you do!”
- The Centre is my lifeline, it is a wonderful place for friendship, support and activities. I owe them so much. Thank you. What would I do without their support? Wonderful volunteers and organisers.”
We appreciate the honest and open feedback on the areas where we can do better in 2024. These included:
- Ensuring every member and visitor to the Centre receives an equally warm welcome
- Being more consistent in our approach to donations for therapies
- Improving communication of events and courses in advance
- Challenge of doing yoga on dirty stained carpets in the Centre
Suggestions for the future included:
- Nutritional Advice, Healthy Eating
- Walking Group
- Online Booking for Therapies
- Meditation Class, Help in Managing Sleep
- Guest Speakers
- Wider range of Therapies
- Better coffee
- Explore opening on different days of the week