New Cancer Support Groups and Therapies
We are pleased to be able to extend the range of Cancer Support groups and Therapies available regularly at the Centre.
Peer Support Groups
- A Secondary Cancer Support group started on Tuesday 19th September and will be held at every third Tuesday of the month starting at 1pm in the Centre.
- A new Chemo Support Group will start on Wednesday 11th October and will be held every second Wednesday of the month thereafter starting at 1pm in the Centre.
- Our Gynae Support Group is now in it’s third month and is held every first Tuesday of the month starting at 1pm in the Centre.
- Our Prostate Cancer Support Group (every second Tuesday of the month at 1pm) is now welcoming friends and family members. We are grateful for financial support from the Cambridgeshire Community Foundation (CCF) in helping us run this group.
- Katherine Goller is now offering Hypnosis therapy.
- Debbie Pugh is offering Neuro Linguistic Programme with Hypnotherapy (NLP).
- Cheryl Ellam is offering additional Bowen therapy.
We are now have a strong team of 11 therapists available by appointment.